You can now delete your own site

posted by simon on Wednesday, February 14, 2007

There is now an option to delete your own site in your control panel. Hooray! 50% of our support requests are "Please delete my site, I [don't need it/want to create it again]", so this will cut down the support workload considerably I hope.

49% are "I forgot my password" so that will be the next thing to address. The best ways to provide a "forgot password" page involve collecting an email address for each site, so there are some issues there since we currently don't do that.

(Your control panel is at http://sitename.tiddlyspot.com/controlpanel)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

I see that the hit counter now works. Is it possible to show the actual number of hits (in figures) beside the graphical display?

Feb 14, 2007, 11:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent new feature, this should reduce your own work in doing it for people.

Feb 15, 2007, 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's happened to TiddlySpot? A few days ago it was 'having a juicebox for a while' and now it's gone completely?

I just started using it about a month ago and now I practically can't cope without it! If you have gone for good can we at least get our wiki's off there - I stupidly didn't back mine up!

Jan 8, 2008, 4:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't find the option to delete site from TiddlySpot.

Oct 8, 2014, 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Anon - its at the bottom of the control panel. I am waiting for the password reset. It's been wanted from 2007!

Sep 24, 2015, 2:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home